- Each patron must use his or her own library card. Unauthorized use of a library card may result in referral to local law enforcement.
- A Library Card STOP will be generated automatically for unpaid replacement fees of $10 and above. No materials can be borrowed until unpaid amounts are less than $10.
Non-circulating Items: For use in Library Only
- Computers – refer to Computer Policy online.
- Most recent issue of magazines
- Local History Materials – refer to Local History Room Use Procedure at circulation desk
- Microfilm reader/printer
- Reference materials (includes microfilm)
7 Day Loan (1 Week)
- DVD’S, Music CD’s and Magazines
14 Day Loan (2 weeks)
- DVD series (a DVD set with more than 2 DVDs)
21 Day Loan (3 Weeks)
- Audio CD’s, Audio Kits
- Adult and Juvenile Books (other than those mentioned above)
- New Books/Best Sellers
- Books, audio CD’s, music CD’s, DVD’s, magazines, and system holds may be renewed twice if not on a reserve list.
- Exception: No renewals on Inter-library Loan books without approval of lending library.
- Renewals may be done in person, by phone, or online – book or patron barcodes needed.
- Patrons will be notified by phone or email when system holds are available for pick up.
- Patrons will be given a date that items must be picked up by.
- Items will be held for 7 business days (days that the Library is open).
- If a patron cannot be notified by phone or email when system holds are available for pick up, items will be held for 7 business days. It is the patron’s responsibility to keep their email address, phone number, and address current and up-to-date.
- Holds not picked within 7 days, will be cancelled, returned to the lending library, and a $1 fine will be added to the patron’s record for each cancelled and returned item.
- If a person calls the Library any time before the item is cancelled and returned (within 7 days) there will be no charge.
Vacation and Professional Loans
- We can be flexible but reasonable. (No extensions on any materials in demand.)
- Missing Barcode – $1 each
- Lost DVD cases – $3 each
- Lost CD cases – $1 each
- Lost Audio Book case $3 each