Library Elf is here! Library ELF is a web-based tool for library users to keep track of their library items. ELF is ideal for families with multiple library cards or for individuals who would benefit from email or text notifications and reminders.
- Due dates
- Overdue materials
- Requested items ready for pickup
- Notifications via text or email
- Customizable dates of notification
- Consolidated notifications
- Manage more than one Library Account
- Real time information and calendar view via browser
Library ELF Premium will be provided by the Mid-Hudson Library System for one year.
To sign up you need your library card barcode and PIN.
Go to the Howland Public Library ELF page by clicking the link here, or by scrolling to the bottom right of our website and clicking the ELF icon.